The English Garden - 12 Floral Caramel Creams
Quintessentially English Floral Chocolate Caramel Cream Range created by London's finest artisan Chocolatier Marc Demarquette
Following the success of 'The Great British Orchard' Collection, award-winning Chocolatier Marc Demarquette has created a collection of quintessentially English floral caramel cream chocolates called 'The English Garden' Collection with flavours including Rose, Violet, Lavender and Elderflower. The collection was launched during the 2009 Chelsea Flower Show.
Inspired by our national enthusiasm for gardening and influenced by the formal gardens of the Tudor period to our own contemporary gardens of today, this exceptional collection celebrates a truly unique passion which has made our nation the envy of the world.
'The English Garden' consists of 6 English flavours made classic ingredients from across our "Green and Pleasant Land" - from flowers which we traditionally find in our gardens to some more unusual plants now grown in Britain.
- Rose - the most classic of English flavours; (2011 Great Taste Award Winner)
- Violet - a traditional floral favourite (2009 AWARD WINNER);
- Lavender - handpicked by Marc personally (2009 AWARD WINNER);
- Manuka - Reputed to have medicinal properties it is originally from New Zealand and now thrives in the Tregothnan Estate Gardens in Cornwall (2010 AWARD WINNER);
- Elderflower - commonly found in English hedgerows dividing fields and gardens;
- Heather Honey - not to forget the wonderful work of the bees who help our gardens bloom and flourish.
The flower-shaped individually hand-painted chocolates are carefully moulded using both the award-winning dark 65% house blend and a 43% house blend milk chocolate. Each is then filled with a luxurious creamy caramel made with pure Hampshire cream which has been infused with the English floral flavours.
- Contains 12 chocolates
- Consume within 8 weeks of purchase
- Please choose UK Special Delivery option upon checkout if you wish to request a deferred delivery date (weekday only)